Please choose carefully before you buy from our adult store.
Due to health and hygiene reasons, and the personal nature of our goods, we are unable to offer an exchange policy for change of mind. We are unable to accept returns for refund or credit either. All warranties on any products are solely those provided by the applicable manufacturer.
We remind you a manufacturer’s warranty will not apply to:
- Normal wear and tear;
- Damage caused by improper storage or cleaning of products; and
- Damage caused by improper use of products.
- You must not make any misleading, false or deceptive representations about any products or provide any warranty in excess of the manufacturer’s warranty.
However, we offer a 48 hour REPLACEMENT warranty for products with manufacturing faults, from the date you receive your product. It is the customer’s responsibility for the postage costs of returning the faulty product to us. They must be returned in their original packaging and in the same condition that they were originally sent out. Used products cannot be returned or exchanged. Any returned items that we believe have been used or if any of the above conditions are not met, you will have to pay for shipping to get it back.
Upon receipt of the returned product, it will be examined thoroughly and if deemed to have a genuine manufacturing fault, it will be replaced with an identical product. If we cannot replace the product, we will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value, or provide you with a refund for the total value of the faulty product. Please note the postage cost is not refundable once the parcel has left our warehouse.
The replacement product will be sent out to you, at no charge, within 7 working days from the date we receive the faulty product.
To avoid the inconvenience of returning a faulty product, before returning, we would ask you to perform a few simple checks as often a test will solve your problems:
- Make sure you are using the right batteries. We recommend Heavy Duty non Alkaline Batteries.
- Make sure you have the batteries inserted correctly.
- Make sure the cap is tightly closed, especially for waterproof products.
- Try new batteries.
- Make sure battery connectors are not wet or have moisture.
- Check battery contacts. Springs can sometimes compress, extend them a little.
If all else fails, before you send back any product, you MUST contact us and inform us in detail of the problem you are having with your product. Failure to comply with this may result in time delays and your product being returned.
We recommend that you return items to us using Registered Post to ensure that the parcel can be tracked.