How to Protect Yourself from the Coronavirus?
Recently, the world has been flooded with these unfamiliar words — the newly discovered “Wuhan coronavirus”.
Corona virus refers to a category of viruses that can cause fever, breathing difficulties, pneumonia and diarrhea. Some are potentially fatal. Others can cause a certain percentage of common colds.
The scary Wuhan coronavirus is a novel corona virus because it is a new respiratory virus that was first identified in Wuhan, China, in December 2019.
Many customers want to know whether this coronavirus can be transferred by having sex. The answer is YES. One of the common ways of transmission is person-to-person contact, which includes kissing, touching, having sex, exchanging bodily fluids, sneezing or coughing.
But does this mean that we should stop our sex lives? The answer is a big NO. Actually, one couple said their sex life had never been better, because having sex at home is one of the best way to stay away from the crowd and avoid being infected by the coronavirus. Sex toys for couples and sexy lingerie will also help you to have more fun!
Corona viruses originate in animals and can occasionally pass from animals to humans. Therefore, people should never have unprotected sex with animals.
World Health Organization recommends people take simple precautions against virus to reduce exposure and transmission:
- Frequently wash their hands with an alcohol-based hand rub or warm water and soap
- Cover their mouth and nose with a flexed elbow or tissue when sneezing or coughing
- Avoid close contact with anyone who has a fever or cough
- Seek early medical help if they have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, and share their travel history with healthcare providers
- Avoid direct, unprotected contact with live animals and surfaces in contact with animals when visiting live markets in affected areas
- Avoid eating raw or undercooked animal products and exercise care when handling raw meat, milk or animal organs to avoid cross-contamination with uncooked foods
Look after yourself & your family! Good Sex Toys Australia wishes you a safe and enjoyable Year of 2020 and beyond!