Why Do We Need Sex? What Benefits Can Sex Toys Bring To You?
Safe sex has always been considered as a moderately intense exercise, which can boost numerous aspects of both physical and mental health and increase your sexual activity. Nowadays, sex toys are playing a more and more important role in building and maintain our healthy and happy relationships.
Benefits of Sex
Regular sex is an important factor of relieving stress, fostering intimacy and bonding between partners, which can provide for a longer, healthier and more enjoyable life. The benefits of safe sex are as follows:
To Improve Your Immune System
People with frequent sex have significantly higher levels of immunoglobulin A, whose job is to defend your body against germs, viruses, and other intruders, which is the first line of defense of your body.
To Make You Look Younger
A study shows that people who enjoy lots of sex — two to four times a week on average—are perceived to be 7 to 12 years younger than their actual age. Regular sex promotes the release of hormones, including testosterone and estrogen, which can keep the body looking young and vital. Estrogen has also been shown to promote soft skin and shiny hair.
To Relieve Pain
It has been found that sexual activity releases pain-reducing hormones, which help reduce or block back and leg pain, as well as pain from menstrual cramps, arthritis and headaches. Sexual activity can even lead to partial or complete relief of headache in some migraine and cluster-headache patients. Stimulation without orgasm can also do the same trick.
To Have Better Heart Health
Just like sports exercises, having sex is a great way to boost your heart rate, burn calories and strengthen muscles. One study shows that people make love regularly are 45 percent less likely to develop heart disease. Because sexual activity can provide same benefits as sports exercise to your heart, as well as keeping levels of your estrogen and testosterone in balance, which is important for heart health.
To Relieve Stress
Sex triggers your body to release its natural feel-good chemicals, helping to ease stress and boost pleasure, calm and self-esteem. A research also shows that those who have sexual intercourse responded better when subjected to stressful situations.
To Lower the Risk of Prostate Cancer
A study shows that men who ejaculate frequently (at least 21 times a month) are less likely to get prostate cancer. Besides a sex partner, sexual intercourse, nocturnal emission, and masturbation are able to give you this benefit.
Lighter Periods (with Fewer Cramps)
During a woman’s orgasm, her uterus contracts and rids the body of cramp-causing compounds. The increased number of uterine contractions can also help expel blood and tissue more quickly, helping to end her period faster
Having sex during a woman’s period may not sound too appealing to us. But don’t stress over making a mess. Just lay down a dark-colored towel and stick to missionary. When you’re lying down, your flow tends to be lighter.
Benefits of Sex Toys
A research shows that 50% of women own sex toys. But many women are still too shy to talk about sex toys or exploring with them. However, we should change this thought because using sex toys and being comfortable with talking about them actually has a lot of benefits, which are as follows:
- Using sex toys helps you really learn about yourself, which will help you enjoy more when you’re in bed with a partner.
- Exploring your sexuality and keeping yourself satisfied generally makes you happier and less stressed out, which is very important to improve your life quality.
- Frequently indulging in some self love also helps you reach orgasm more often and with greater ease.
- Research shows that women who masturbate regularly tend to have higher self-esteem and body confidence than women who don’t.
- In general, using sex toys can relieve headaches and pain. When you experience an orgasm, your brain floods your body with endorphins that not only make you feel good, but also blocks pain sensors.
- Using cleaned sex toys is safer than actual sex.
- You can get the job done by yourself whenever you want and don’t need a partner to come along. And you can also be guaranteed a good time.
GoodSexToys.com.au is a great resource for quality sex toys. We have detailed product descriptions, which makes your choice an educated and easy one. Enjoy your shopping!